Death by coconut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read somewhere that more people are killed by vending machines falling on them each year than by sharks...

I thought about this the other day when I was rocking the vending machine at work trying to get out my snack! :rofl3:

I read somewhere that more people are killed by vending machines falling on them each year than by sharks...

If this happened on a dive trip, would this be covered by DAN, Don?

:rofl3:

Actually, I never realized how big coconuts were before their husks are removed. Dang! :11:

Thank you for the pictures Don.

Not much of a sense of humor today, Don? Maybe it'll grow back, like a lizard's tail...
Huh? Who claimed I had a sense of humor? :11:

I thought about this the other day when I was rocking the vending machine at work trying to get out my snack! :rofl3:
:hmmm: I think I've read that deer collisions kill about 100 times as many as sharks in the US. But from When vending machines attack - News
"Many go as far as to tilt it over. It seems harmless, but these actions have resulted in 37 deaths and 113 injuries since 1978, according to the CPSC, or Consumer Product Safety Commission." I guess that's about even with the shark accident rate for the US?

Coconuts are not as dangerous as Coconut Crabs. These are the reason that you don't want to get lost in the tropics. Can strip a 400 pound boar in a week flat.

2277009coconutcrab.jpg

I have a monster coconut tree in my backyard, I guess I am doomed(lol)

Coconuts are not as dangerous as Coconut Crabs. These are the reason that you don't want to get lost in the tropics. Can strip a 400 pound boar in a week flat.

2277009coconutcrab.jpg

That is one scary looking crab. :sofa:
He would be even scary like this :speargun:

But the real question is... how does he taste with butter? :20:

I have a monster coconut tree in my backyard, I guess I am doomed(lol)
Have it spayed.

evil_coconut_roar.gif
Coconut control = crime control!
evil_coconut_flame.gif

coconut-sign.jpg

Coconuts bankrupting the insurance business!

204516033_c7dad96aac.jpg

A menace in modern times!

FallingCoconuts_sm.jpg

hawa33213.small.jpeg

Falling%20coconut%20notice1_sm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom