December 2012 in Cozumel (Lookin' for Rays)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if it isnt totally closed, I'll have Carlos duct tape it or something and then drink enough tequila to keep the infections at bay......:ppd:

Heck with drinking the tequilla...pour it in the hole !!!! :) and they do sell waterproof medical tape that works in showers, but not sure about salt water submersion

EEEEEEKKKKK !! How can you go to Cozumel and not dive ?? :)
Ship gets in at 11 a.m., no chance for an excellent morning dive. Only other diveable spot is Grand Cayman, decided not worth the hassle of lugging gear for max 4 dives. Besides, I don't want to let non-diving friend alone for too long. She would miss me :)

So figured it's a good opportunity to explore this town I hear that I keep missing out on since I stay at AIs when I come to dive. I'll pretend it's my off-gassing day.

The wife and I will be in Coz from Dec 8 to Dec 17. Staying at the Casa Mexicana from 8-12, and the Palace from 12-17. Diving with Aldora again. Can't wait to escape the snow!

Ship gets in at 11 a.m., no chance for an excellent morning dive. Only other diveable spot is Grand Cayman, decided not worth the hassle of lugging gear for max 4 dives. Besides, I don't want to let non-diving friend alone for too long. She would miss me :)

So figured it's a good opportunity to explore this town I hear that I keep missing out on since I stay at AIs when I come to dive. I'll pretend it's my off-gassing day.

Sounds like a better excuse than the one cv gave for you....as in blame it on the butler !! Have fun in town..we always stay at the AI's,too, so I understand what ya mean about not getting in town much.

Wife and I booked for the 12-17th staying at Flamingo. Trying to get in touch with Raul at bottomtimedivers so we can dive with him again...

Hey, I'm all for exploring San Miguel, but why not do afternoon dives?
Because I'm lazy, OK?

Plus that would mean no beer with lunch!

Seriously, if she were a diver I definitely would have planned diving. Hell, I even dove in Puerto Vallarta on my last cruise and that was plain nasty. But it's our first trip together and her first time to Cozumel, so I'm staying dry with her. Well, not too dry, planning on lots of margaritas. We are going to be on a cruise ship after all, might as well act the part :)

If things go well, planning on 9-10 days in Bali this summer where I'll do plenty of diving while she enjoys cheap massages.

Because I'm lazy, OK?

Plus that would mean no beer with lunch!

Seriously? You drank to 6 in the morning before the special shows at El Cedral and were back on the boat at 8 right? And you are worried about a beer at lunch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom