December Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're free to keep the list updated :)

We are doing laundry right now so we can pack tonight or tomorrow (leave on Wednesday). I'm praying for no nortes...

It is definetly getting close because I've started to have dreams about going to Cozumel. In my dream last night Suites Bahia had decided to get rid of the doors on the hotel rooms and go to a sheer curtain instead. And I forgot to pack any bathing suits, so they will be the first thing to go into the bag! And here's hoping the hotel still has doors.

(leave on Wednesday). I'm praying for no nortes...
Think positive on the No 'El Nortes', Wind Guru is showing nothing but good (easterly) winds out through next weekend and they are pretty accurate.

Christmas Coz....

062_62.jpg308614_2683422131424_1432496929_2902428_1969017850_n.jpg1DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

Just back form Bonaire, time for a Coz adventure....... Happy Holidays Everyone..... :wink:

You're free to keep the list updated :)

We are doing laundry right now so we can pack tonight or tomorrow (leave on Wednesday). I'm praying for no nortes...

It is definetly getting close because I've started to have dreams about going to Cozumel. In my dream last night Suites Bahia had decided to get rid of the doors on the hotel rooms and go to a sheer curtain instead. And I forgot to pack any bathing suits, so they will be the first thing to go into the bag! And here's hoping the hotel still has doors.

Don't forget sandals either. Last year in December I completely forgot to pack any shoes except the running shoes I wore on the plane.
:)

Wow, the pictures of the Christmas decorations are fantastic. I can't wait to get there and see it for myself. This is the first time we've been there for Christmas / New Years. So psyched to get back on the island. I can never get enough of my favorite island! Only 17 days to go. "17 days? 17 DAYS?!?! Hey man I don't wanna rain on your parade but we're not gonna last 17 hours!" That's about how I feel right now. So excited.

We were looking at the port schedule (just to plan on what days NOT to go to cruise heavy destinations like Paradise Beach)- December 5th, there are 7 ships in port with a capacity for 25,000 cruisers! (I think that is rated at double occupancy because Port Insider has Allure at 5,400 which is its double capacity rate, it's max capacity is 6,296). You'd think they would try to make sure the big ships from the three major lines, Allure, Epic, and Dream & Magic (which are tiny compared to the other two) don't all dock at the same time; but here they all are, and more :)

Sunday, December 7, Pearl Harbor Day, I'll be dragging the whole group I'm with - about 17 divers plus a couple - to El Moro for the Cochinita Pibil. As soon as we get off the dive boats, quickly rinse off and head to El Moro. Margaritas and Porky Delight. Anyone else want to join us?

Dec 19th until Jan5th. Staying at Residencias Reef and diving with ScubaTony as usual. My daughter and I will be diving and maybe my wife if I can get her back into this wonderful sport/hobby.

Cbm32; 12/2-12/9; El Cid; Tres Pelicanos

Froid; 12/2-12/9; El Cid; Tres Pelicanos

1bubbleoff; 12/2-12/9; El Cid; Tres Pelicanos

DJDiverDan; 12/3-12/10; Casa del Mar; Dive with Martin

Skittl1321; 12/3-12/10; Suites Bahia; Tres Pelicanos

Susanita; 12/3-12/20; Casa de Jefe; Scuba with Alison

sctom; 12/6-12/20; Melia; Aldora

Gopbroek; 12/7-12/16; Casa de Steve (probably); Tres Pelicanos

DandyDon 12/10-12/17; Villa Blanca; Tres Pelicanos and Scuba with Alison

Pjhansman 12/13-12/20; Hotel Cozumel; Living Underwater

CVChief; 12/13-12/20; Casa de Jefe; Scuba with Alison

Fireworkswi; 12/13-12/21; Reef Residencias; Liquid Blue Divers

MMM; 12/15-practically forever; home; Living Underwater

Scallop; 12/17-12/30; Hotel Cozumel; ?

Mstevens; 12/19-1/4; Casa Suzana; Deep Blue

violinfather: 12/19-1/5: Residencias Reef and ScubaTony

DeltaWardog; 12/19-1/5; Casa Kin Ha ; Scuba Tony

Shadling; 12/21-1/3; Sabor; Aldora

Basscat; 12/23-30; Hotel Plaza Cozumel; BlueXTSea

Bearkeley; 12/29-1/10; ? ; Aldora

Dec 19th until Jan5th. Staying at Residencias Reef and diving with ScubaTony as usual. My daughter and I will be diving and maybe my wife if I can get her back into this wonderful sport/hobby.

See you on the boat! My wife and son will be diving as well. We'll be going out about 10 of those days so I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other. :D

Back
Top Bottom