Deco, chamber, dcs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to attend, it sounds pretty interesting. since I am in Ottawa it would be no problem getting to toronto for a day. and maybe even do some diving. are there any wrecks down there?

Art

Hey Diving Gal,
I might be inetrested. I sort-of know ChuckRT, and my profession is medicine (prior EMT, ICU and current RN student).

I'd like to know more of DCS, etc.

Hey Diving Gal,

If your're looking at the GTA, early Nov.

Have you considered the Underwater Canada venue ?

Mike D
:blfish:

We'd have about 1/2 dozen from Peterborough

Mike D

FYI. Sounds like this one day Burlington Symposium (see link below) touchs on some of the info. this thread is seeking. Some of the speakers have impressive credentials. Doesn't get you inside a chamber though (Toronto Chamber will be out of action for reno soon; whether that helps or hurts our chances to see it or new one prior to opening is hard to say - anyone got a connection there? - it would be great to get a peak at new setup prior to offical opening - I think ETA is 2003/4)....

http://www.uhms-glc.ca/GLC2002.html

Got the official notification, in the mail yesterday.
Underwater Canada is offically cancelled.

Mike D

Due to commitments, I've been unable to fully organize this seminar this year.

Not to worry though, I'll get the ball rolling again for next year. At this time the initial lecturer I had arranged (from DCIEM) is still enthusiastic to pass along his knowledge to fellow divers.

Format planned: From the DCIEM lecturer – lecture, visit, and from Dr Deco (if he’s available) his 2-day course on the subject.

If YOU had your preference – When would you like the lecture to be held?

Back
Top Bottom