For Sale Deep 6 Signature backmount doubles set, extra 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdanser

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling a Deep 6 backmount doubles set (DIN), and have an additional yoke 1st stage. Yoke 1st and 2nd stages were purchased new in 2018. They have gone through two services with Deep6, latest in 2023. Din 1st stages were purchased new in 2021. Have had one service in 2023. These have seen about 80 dives. One of the DIN 1st stages needs a high pressure seat adjustment. On the last dive with it I had a very slow and steady hiss from the backup 2nd stage. The hoses are original to the 2018 purchase.

These 1st stages have the 5th port on the end and are swivel.

I realized I missed the SPG in the photo. I have the original Deep 6 1.5" metric SPG. Will include.

Looking for $500 for the doubles set and $100 for the yoke 1st stage. Please dm me.

Sorry I can't upload the photo from my phone to SB. It won't take a 1.5MB jpeg. I have an Imgur link here:

Working on uploading a photo. Im surprised this board can't take a 1.5MB file

Selling a Deep 6 backmount doubles set (DIN), and have an additional yoke 1st stage. Yoke 1st and 2nd stages were purchased new in 2018. They have gone through two services with Deep6, latest in 2023. Din 1st stages were purchased new in 2021. Have had one service in 2023. These have seen about 80 dives. One of the DIN 1st stages needs a high pressure seat adjustment. On the last dive with it I had a very slow and steady hiss from the backup 2nd stage. The hoses are original to the 2018 purchase.

These 1st stages have the 5th port on the end and are swivel.

I realized I missed the SPG in the photo. I have the original Deep 6 1.5" metric SPG. Will include.

Looking for $500 for the doubles set and $100 for the yoke 1st stage. Please dm me.

Sorry I can't upload the photo from my phone to SB. It won't take a 1.5MB jpeg. I have an Imgur link here:
Interested in yoke 1st stage if not spoken for already.

Interested in the BM doubles set if it hasn't already been claimed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom