Deep Blue - Galapagos - July 2-9 - 2 for 1 SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
MV Deep Blue July 2-9 Prime Whale Shark Season @ 2 for 1
Deep Blue - Galapagos - July 2-9 - 2 for 1 SALE - Limited spaces
1st person pays full rate and companion goes FREE. Or 50% discount for singles.
Prime time whale shark season, along with everything else - first class boat that has 9 AC ensuite
cabins for maximum 16 pax, DVD's in every cabin, Nautilus Lifelines for every diver, top crew and
top guide. Regular High Season rates of $4345 in lower deck and $4545 in upper deck. No fuel
surcharge. Nitrox at $150 for full week. It also includes all soft drinks and beers !

Contact us if you can take advantage of this promotion.

dom@diveadvice.com / www.DiveAdvice.com

OR

Kirsten@amazingadventurestravel.com Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California
Toll free 1 888 762 6294

I'm interested in this trip, but I'm only 1... In order for me to afford it I need the 2 for 1 deal! Who else wants to go? If anyone else is interested please hit me up ASAP!
Alexis...wanphatkatt@hotmail.com

One last space in single occupancy cabin aboard the Deep Blue July 2-9 to Darwin & Wolf at incredible low rate of $2172. Male or female as you will have the cabin to yourself. Hope you can take advantage of the opportunity.

This doesn't include the flight from mainland ecuador to galapagos right?

Back
Top Bottom