Deep Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
This point has been addressed here in the past. My understanding is that the $1 chamber fee is NOT insurance, and paying that $1 will NOT get you a free chamber ride if you need it; the $1 is a voluntary contribution to the chamber for its maintenance expenses.

The $1 Chamber fee is a donation and in no way should be represented or understood as "coverage" in the even hyperbaric treatment is needed.

$1 a day WILL NOT cover hyperbaric treatment, period!

My apologies. I guess I misunderstood. I will have to harass him the next time I am there. Thanks for the correction.

W

Wristshot:
My apologies. I guess I misunderstood. I will have to harass him the next time I am there. Thanks for the correction.

W

it will give you a full explanation and discussion of what the $1 covers.

Hope this helps clarify :)

http://www.scubaboard.com/t53479-.html

Just out of curiosity....does anyone know who CozDiveInstructor is at the bottom of the thread? Whoever it is did a great job of putting the poster in his place! LOL

I hope all the dive shops in Cozumel will make note of this individual (I refuse to call him a diver). I would be very reluctant to let him and his friends aboard my dive boat.

ScubaTexan:
Just out of curiosity....does anyone know who CozDiveInstructor is at the bottom of the thread? Whoever it is did a great job of putting the poster in his place! LOL

I hope all the dive shops in Cozumel will make note of this individual (I refuse to call him a diver). I would be very reluctant to let him and his friends aboard my dive boat.

:06: :wink:

I was diving with Deep Blue just last week... A first rate operation... Sounds like the divers in the article didn't know what they were doing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom