Deep Sea Detectives are back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve it was his new one.

Rob, thanks for the "review", I haven't started reading it yet as I was finishing off another book. I think I'm going to save it for my trip in a couple of weeks.

scuba-punk:
... Actually, I just 'pre-prdered' Kevin F. McMurray's new book "Dark Descent.' It's about the Empress...
my pre-ordered copy (from bts) just showed up a couple of days ago.
i imagine they will be hitting the shelves shortly.

Don't ruin the ending for me :)

(Ears plugged...lalalalalala)

Deep Sea Detectives
Destroyer Down!
In 1943, the USS Murphy, along with seven other destroyers and two battleships, left New York Harbor to accompany a supply convoy headed to England. The convoy sailed dark on that moonless night--not even a cigarette could be lit on deck. Suddenly, the Murphy was struck and sliced in half. The bow sank and took 35 men down, but incredibly, the stern stayed afloat. We follow a team of divers who found the bow in 2000 as they piece together what happened, and talk to survivors of that deadly dark night.

Marc

FLL Diver:
Deep Sea Detectives
Destroyer Down!
In 1943, the USS Murphy, along with seven other destroyers and two battleships, left New York Harbor to accompany a supply convoy headed to England. The convoy sailed dark on that moonless night--not even a cigarette could be lit on deck. Suddenly, the Murphy was struck and sliced in half. The bow sank and took 35 men down, but incredibly, the stern stayed afloat. We follow a team of divers who found the bow in 2000 as they piece together what happened, and talk to survivors of that deadly dark night.

Marc

Thanks to TIVO I did not miss it!

Back
Top Bottom