"Deep Sea: The Ride" - Any reviews / comments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all.

Deep Sea: The Ride is coming to the Detroit Zoo in June. I've planned a gathering for my local SCUBA club but have since heard one negative review. I was just wondering if this guy is in the minority or if it's generally recommended to 'skip it'?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Paula

From a press release for anyone that hasn't heard of it...

Plunged deep beneath the oceans' deceptively calm waters, you’ll find a world of exotic and mysterious life. Within this watery world you’ll glide alongside a sperm whale, exploring unique underwater hydrothermal vents, rich in life, in search of its most powerful prey, the giant squid.

The grappling tentacles of a giant squid envelop a sperm whale on the hunt, as a struggle for survival rages between the two behemoths. Your submersible is wrenched between these Deep Sea giants, as the pressure of the ocean and the ultimate fight become almost too much for your submarine to handle!

On Deep Sea the Ride, you are on the edge of your front row seat, as these Titans jostle in the epic struggle for survival

Back
Top Bottom