Defender Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a great laugh . . . I needed that!

funny-pictures-cat-has-a-strange-squeaky-toy.jpg

Mine's back now!:dork2:

I just looked and I also have the RED X. Loss of network packets to the location where the file is located can cause this issue. Kind of like when someone posts a pic and you get a red X, but you refresh and it's there.

This sounds like a permissions problem, as we all seem to have a common setting and whatever is common to us is also denied permission to the location of the .gif.

Sure seems like a lot of stuff is falling apart. :(

I'm a member of the X club too. I won't be able to check it from my own computer for several days though, to see if it's computer specific...

I'm a member of the X club too. I won't be able to check it from my own computer for several days though, to see if it's computer specific...
Today at work, during lunch, everyone here had the Defender Badge. That's why I said it was back.
I am now again a member of the X club. :confused:

Jimi, you might have had the symbol cached at work. I'm really sorry you aren't in the 'privileged' club anymore.

Back
Top Bottom