Deparate Housewives anti Filipino ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only thing I like about desperate housewives is the introduction.
The story line and charaters are generally boaring!
same old-same old with new faces.

The show should be called "spoiled housewives".
I watch once in a while and think, hmmmmm, this is very far away from the average persons real life daily challanges.
Most folks are trying to figgure out how to pay thier mortgage, school, clotheres for kids, and soo on. Most dont have time to lay around wondering what to do with thier parts today????
total BS!

it's just a tv show for christ's sake. but the local medical association is planning a protest of sorts. in my opinion a waste of time. people know better.

It's nothing worth spending a lot of time fretting over, but it was in poor taste. Ever been to a doctor in the US in the last 10 years? :popcorn:

oooh, i don't know... for me its no big deal. but then i do not work in the medical industry. if people abroad start saying CPAs in PI are crap, id say i would get insulted. lol. we're really better than the rest (ooops, im doing it myself....!), really....

i can see Hank's point. for americans being so touchy about remarks relating to race... im quite surprised this pushed through on air.

To heck with all of them....it is a TV show for goodness sake. Don't like, don't watch it. Simple. Americans need to get over themselves anyway. A country full of immigrants has live with all flavors of people. Me included...I am an American (and an immigrant).

Maggie, what the heck are you doing at work so early anyway???

oooh, i don't know... for me its no big deal. but then i do not work in the medical industry. if people abroad start saying CPAs in PI are crap, id say i would get insulted. lol. we're really better than the rest (ooops, im doing it myself....!), really....

i can see Hank's point. for americans being so touchy about remarks relating to race... im quite surprised this pushed through on air.

You can graduate with honors cum laude from UST or UP: If you can't pass the Board Exam here in the States, you're nothing but an Orderly. . .

You can graduate with honors cum laude from UST or UP: If you can't pass the Board Exam here in the States, you're nothing but an Orderly. . .

fair enough.

you can cross seven seas with a paddle boat or wrestle with an alligator or walk barefoot on a raging coal but if you can't bring yourself to eat Balut... so much for the bravery....

its just a chicken fetus.

Im half mexican, half white, but I guess im american. my friends are black (African american), filipinno, white, purerto rican, cuban, brazillian, colombian, and I dont care about comments like these and I dont think any of my friends do either. I respect all cultures and im sure that the show didnt mean to offend anyone in the Phillipines or anyone that has ever lived there. It's kind of like the chihuahua in the taco bell commercials, I freakn loved him and so did my mom (She's 100% Mexican) but alot of people wanted to boycot taco bell. I dont think its says anything either way good or bad.

Maggie, what the heck are you doing at work so early anyway???

working... :eyebrow: to fund a GBR liveaboard... :D

btw, babyD, i receive email from a certain JD last night about dive sites near Panay Explorers....

what shall i do with it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom