Design or create your own rashguard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madkahuna

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! We welcome your custom order in any sportswear and can provide any sizes and colors. Matrials include nylon, spandex, cotton, taffeta, Our client includes diveshops, kiteboarding schoolrs, surfshops, sports teams and other organization. Our QC officers are very diligent to make sure no defect product will leave the factory.
Our service team is ready to respond to all your inquiries so contact me here coz i am not allowed to post URL yet :)
Or visit our showroom at 41-A Cubao Expo, General Romulo Ave. Araneta Center cubao QC.
Our range of apparel includes rashguards, legsuits, jersies, dri fit shirts, boardshorts, cycling shorts, skateshirts and other sportswear. We create new style according to speacification. OEM and ODM orders are welcome and sample will be done in 10days.
Discuss your requirement with us online or present your design. We strictly control all stages of production to meet excellent standar for our product. for your convenience, we hove no minimum order requirement.

madkahuna, if your sig file had a website or something in it, I, for one, would check it out to get more info! The water here is really warm, and lots of people dive in a rash guard. I'm assuming you export?

Hi! Sorry for my very late reply. Yes we ship worldwide with good rates by UPS if by piece order. We do not require minimum order and paypal payment is accepted. We offer custom fitting rashguards for as low as 30USD choosing your own color combination. You can send your inquiry at madkahunatrading@gmail.com

Thank you!

PM me your web address and I'll post it here for you.

Might have some interest in a limited/small order with you. I'm here in makati.

Me, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me as interested also. pm me with your website , please !!!

Back
Top Bottom