DEW Diving....Is this you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessicaDodge once bubbled...
That was great. Has anyone ever thought about how the language divers use. I was thinking oh, I have to forward this to my friend because I was laughing so hard... then I realized he would have no clue what was so funny. I guess a lot of sports are like that huh?

Jessica

Nurseshark and I were laughing so hard at the "staged dog" thread that my ribs hurt the next day. I thought about telling a couple people at work about it then realized that it would be like telling jokes in Aramaic or something.

You learn pretty quickly that talking about diving to the uninitiated is about as exciting to them as when they ramble on endlessly about their golf game to me..."so I was deciding if I should lay-up on the next shot, the stimpmeter was really high and I just haven't been nailing my drop shots lately..."

This thread reminded me of a Google search I did for "Images Stroke Divers" It seems one of the diving clubs in England has created Stroke Diver shirts with the slogan "Doing in Wrong" on the back. They offer discounts for all WKPP members too!Stroke Divers

Back
Top Bottom