Different Grand Cayman Restaurant Recommendations/Questions Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For mid priced, we like Agave Grill, Macabuca, Taste of India, Sunshine Grill, and the restaurant at Sunset House ( can't remember the name ).

Sunset House restaurant is called My Bar... Bunch of us stayed at Sunset last yr. We loved the fish tacos there. Then someone said that the best fish tacos are supposed to be at Sunshine Grill. So we all trekked over to try them out. We were all pretty much in agreement that the fish tacos at My Bar were as good as or better than Sunshine Grill. YMMV.

One of the best places to eat is Chef John's BBQ on SMB. Cheap, byob, sit on the beach or public table. Good change of pace from eating in restaurants all week.

Sea Harvest, not My Bar, a bit more upscale than the bar itself.

You're right! Totally forgot about it. We hardly ate there... except for breakfast.

They have a surprisingly good Indian menu which is also available at My Bar so you can sit outside, enjoy the view and the show as well as have a pretty good meal at a fair price.

If you want more upscale, without Blue, then check out Blue Cilantro, Agua, Ortanique, Michael's Genuine, Lighthouse, Tiki Beach (dinner only), and Ragazzi.

Luca and the Brasserie I put up at a similar sort of level to Blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom