Difficult post for me to write.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, My prayers for you and your wife. I have a co-worker who's wife is on a feeding tube. She was not getting enough vitamin D and began losing feeling in her legs (took a couple of years). Make sure the nutrition she gets has all of the necessary vitamins and minerals that are needed. A good Doctor will also connect her up with a nutritionist who will make sure this happens.

I talked with my co-worker yesterday afternoon and the problem his wife had was also with not getting enough copper in her diet. This is what caused the loss of feeling in her legs. She has other problems which affect her absorbsion of nutrition that your wife may not have to deal with. Again, many prayers.

Last edited:
Best wishes to you both - cat card on the way! ~ Lilla

Jim, so sorry to hear of your wife's problems. I'm sure it's just as hard on you watching her go through this ordeal. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It's sweet of you to think of her by asking us to send cards. Not many men would think of it, and I applaud you for it. A card and little book will be sent tomorrow. Keep the faith and faith will keep you and your wife.

Prayers going out to you and your wife Jim.

Jim:

I join all your other friends on SB wishing for your wife's speedy recovery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom