Digidiver Shots from Dauin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta love Diving Pinoy Style! Excellent shots. Our diving bretheren in other parts of the world are gonna flock here soon!

Thanks for showing the pix, nice shots. Any more nudibranch shots from around Dauin?

i'm speechless... especially the 1st one :god::god::god::god::god:

are our guests enjoying themselves? have they fainted from the overwhelming presence of photo subjects yet?

Jag

Thanks everyone! It was a good learning experience to be taking photos with divers who's been doing UW photography for some time. And they are open to share some tips to improve shots.

Dauin diving didn't come cheap, but I think what you take back with you in photos and experience is 'PRICELESS'!!!

the DuCoMi Pier gave our guest multiple orgasms! (am not sure if I can write that on the board!!!)

yes, that pier kicked butt and everything else...

I myself am not a XenoCrab virgin anymore!!! I will try to post some photo of that little bugger that cost me 2 dives and still not a good shot taken... (I ran out of pins to stick him on one position) :eyebrow:

Due to bad weather, I also didn't get a chance to shoot wide at the pier...

You know how much life is growing on those pillars???? They grow so much, they drip to the ground, the soft corals and the sponges can't take their own weight anymore...

So the nudis have a feast as the sponges are their fave meal!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom