DIR-F July 1-4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
I've signed up for Martin's DIR-F running July 1-4. At the moment, there are three people likely to attend if anyone else is interested.

have fun in the class eric. i suggest practicing in advance. drill the horizontal trim and try working on your cardio for the swim tests. good luck

Yeah, I need to time my backstroke but I don't think it'll be a problem. If I try doing a crawl, I'll drown before I hit 300 yds.

Spoon:
have fun in the class eric. i suggest practicing in advance. drill the horizontal trim and try working on your cardio for the swim tests. good luck

I suggest not practicing skills.... getting a good feel for trim and bouyancy is fine but hold off on kicks and skills until the class...

Practicing Situational Awareness is always good also... Good luck

Halthron:
I've signed up for Martin's DIR-F running July 1-4. At the moment, there are three people likely to attend if anyone else is interested.
can i have your blue harness straps then? good luck in the class!

Jag

shugar:
can i have your blue harness straps then?
Jag

that was a quick smart one !

who wants to buy the non-Halcyon gear of Eric ?

certification requirement : must graduate in H fashion toga , else .... pass out....:D

Good luck with the course Halthron. Please do a class report for us who are interested in doing the course as well.

I may swap out my blue harness for the stiff black one I have but that would be just temporary since I know how tech instructors tend to go "Like owmahgawd! whtRU wearing?!?!!111one?eleven? It's BLUE! And a bit FLOPPY!" I argued with Tom for about 20 minutes about it. I still have time to try to find a stiff blue webbing though.

Hmm, Hammerhead plate, Oxycheq Vertex wing and rental regs and doubles. Not a whole lot of H gear there :D

Halthron:
I may swap out my blue harness for the stiff black one I have but that would be just temporary since I know how tech instructors tend to go "Like owmahgawd! whtRU wearing?!?!!111one?eleven? It's BLUE! And a bit FLOPPY!" I argued with Tom for about 20 minutes about it. I still have time to try to find a stiff blue webbing though.

Hmm, Hammerhead plate, Oxycheq Vertex wing and rental regs and doubles. Not a whole lot of H gear there :D
and in true pasaway fashion you'll switch back to blue after you pass your fundies... i likey hahahahaha

Jag

PS
i can lend you may salvo light if you want :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom