DIR Fundamentals class July 11-13 Michigan/Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai once bubbled...

They need to do alot better with this SPAM thing also. Next thing you know every PADI, NAUI, SSI, TDI, SDI, PDIC, ectera shop will want to advertise there O/W classes in here. Or is it GUE is special.

Nice try, but the rec.scuba arguement doesnt work here.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

I am going to have to go find the midwest DIR list and sign up....I need some more virtual diving classes....

It's a Yahoo! group. Just search for midwestDIR and sign up. It's a good idea to send an introductory post as soon as possible so everyone knows who you are, where you're located, diving goals, etc. Sorry, no anti-DIR trolls allowed!!

There's a pretty good membership building thanks to the large number of DIRF classes in the region and a big wave of Tech and Cave certs starting to roll in.

Lots of Gilboa DIR divers on the list. There's a bunch of us from Indy/Central IN that dive Blue Springs nearly every weekend and Gilboa 3-4 times/yr. Sonya and a couple of FifthD instructors are members too so they're in the loop.

Becki

Already done baby.....I am now a super-duper-cyber diver......

No one has more free-time at work than I do....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom