Dive Buddies Fort White Florida Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chanly83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am located in the Fort White area and looking for some folks to dive with. I will be in the area until the end of January then off to Old Town Florida for February. Time of day and day of week does not really matter.
At this moment I am not cavern or cave certified but the classes are scheduled for January.
Does not really matter the type of diving as long as its in my skills level. I am just looking to get in the water. I have fundies and cavern/cave scheduled so skills work I am not against.
Also I just picked up a camera and need to get in the water and fart around with that.

You are in my AO.
My schedule is sort of open.
I am not cave, but always looking to dive. Having a dive buddy is benificial around here.
Msg if interested.

I'm down in Gainesville but the drive doesn't bother me. I'm cavern, have you completed you cavern class? I am actively searching for other cavern/intro/full cave buddies so I can practice skills before starting intro to cave.

Would any of you be up for a beginner friendly dive anywhere between the 5th and the 13th?
I'm a beginner with my open water cert and hoping to get a dive or two in while visiting Florida, but nobody I'm travelling with is certified.

Yeah my trip was in March, the diving in Florida is gorgeous and I hope to make it out that way again sometime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom