Need a buddy to dive Devil's Den on Saturday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just moved to the area. I have been certified a couple years and have almost 15 dives completed. I'm trying to get into it more now that I am in Florida. I am going with a group of friends to Devil's Den on Saturday afternoon but none of them dive! Anyone want to come dive?

There is an Easter Egg hunt at DD this Saturday night hosted by one of the local dive shops - you could sign up, and they will help you find a buddy. I suspect quite a few people will be arriving early for the event too, to get in some daytime dives before the night dive/hunt.

You also might join and reach out for a buddy on the Florida Springs Dive Club and/or Scuba Monkey Dive Club facebook groups.

I just moved to the area. I have been certified a couple years and have almost 15 dives completed. I'm trying to get into it more now that I am in Florida. I am going with a group of friends to Devil's Den on Saturday afternoon but none of them dive! Anyone want to come dive?
I'm in Central Florida and have been wanting to go to Devil's Den. Let me know how it is, if you went already.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom