Dive Buddy needed I live in Folsom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have lived in Folsom for 18 years, now I am at California State University, Chico, but I am looking for a dive partner, I want to try freediving for abs off sonoma, tis the season. I'm also interested in taking a dive in folsom, Folsom point has some pretty cool looking terrain around mormon dam. I dont' smoke or drink, and I drive at a decent speed, anybody want to carpool on dives to monterey this summer or anyplace else interesting. E-mail me if you are interested in doing dives. Clean lifestyle divers only. Justin699@hotmail.com

Love to join you guys for some Monterey diving this year. I live in Elk Grove and have been going to Monterey for short day diving trips. Two dives and back to Sac.

My dive buddy and I are planning a trip this coming weekend. Do any of you have plans?

Oh yea and I Brew as well.

Edward

May 27
Hey thanks for all the replys. I have been out of town and away from the computer for a while and am back and ready for action. Anybody want to go this week? I am spending this weekend with my girlfriend but am available thurs-sat morning or next week any day. I will go anywhere. Yeh, I will bring some of the best damn brew you you have ever had. I have got a red ale and a cream stout ready to drink. Cheers
Kevin

I'm stuck at the dive shop this weekend....My son is doing his confined water dives this weekend, and open water dives next weekend to complete his cert.

:(

--Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom