Dive Buddy,Sarnia,Ont

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike 63

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for an experienced buddy for the St Clair river...looking to meet up with locals to show me around the area,maybe work up to a Monark type dive in the current..I'm an older diver with a healthy sense of my own mortality..:D

Hi I'm not an experienced diver as you're looking for but also looking for the same thing, a dive buddy. If you ever find anyone I would be good to go as well. Down in the windsor area but willing to drive.

Hi I'm not an experienced diver as you're looking for but also looking for the same thing, a dive buddy. If you ever find anyone I would be good to go as well. Down in the windsor area but willing to drive.
Hey Scott
I know Red devil scuba dives out of Port Lambton every Sunday at 10am to noonish.. you can probably hook up with them... I'm a shift work so my problem is i can't hook up with them due to my schedule.. I'm in your position just looking for more bottom time

I'm shift worker too. Lol I've talked to the guy over at red devil and hopefully going with them July 30 in the morning cuz I'll be on afternoons. they do some Tuesday night dives too around 630pm . I'll prob try that when I get back on days.

mar at dive with mars is out there all the time she is a VERY experienced instructor trainer .............steve

I would contact the Sarnia Underwater Club. They are usually down at the river and are happy to show new divers around. This is their web site Sarnia Underwater Club Online and their facebook page Sarnia Underwater Club
Hi! I see this post is a few years old. Is the Sarnia Underwater Club still active? I’m new to diving and live near Sarnia, I’m trying to find people to dive with in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom