For Sale Dive Caddy Gen 2 travel bag FOR SALE - $150 US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jodylynn007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This travel bag was bought and used by me on two holidays (complete scuba gear carry on luggage system) and is in practically brand new condition - except the fact that it has CLARK stencilled all over it. Sorry about that, perhaps it can be removed with rubbing alcohol or something - or you can just pretend your name is Clark. I stopped using it when I started bringing all my camera gear as my carry on instead of my scuba gear. Truly the best invention for carrying and keeping your warm water dive gear with you and making sure it arrives with you at your destination. Retailed for $300 US, plus taxes, selling for $150 US (plus shipping - I will ship to you from Seattle to keep costs down, despite the fact that I am in Vancouver, BC Canada).

Description: The DiveCaddy Travel Bag System is a truly unique and remarkable breakthrough for airline travel with dive gear. TAKE ALL YOUR DIVE GEAR AS AIRLINE CARRY ON! Keep your gear safe and in your possession at all times... the ergonomically designed backpack system allows you to comfortably carry a full warm water gear setup and about 3 days of clothing. The best part is the system fits into overhead storage compartments on most domestic flights. This saves you money by avoiding checked bag and overweight fees. The key to the whole system is the patented tri-fold compression system. This bag system is an exciting & unique product that will protect your gear & vacation investments. No other bag system can compare with the function or value of the DiveCaddy Travel Bag System!

Attachments

• G2.jpg
    G2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 170
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom