Dive Computers For Sale/Trade for Nikon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

motogpfan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Well as usual I got a little ahead of myself thinking my wife and 18 yr old daughter are going to love diving as much as I do, WRONG. Anyway I bought them a bunch of new s h i t that's been sitting around so it needs to go. I want a new SLR with housing so I need some money.

I have a Suunto Gekko brand new, not one single dive on it. I also have 2 Suunto D6's. One I was using for about 4 months, I think it has less then 20 dives on it, the other D6 I got for my wife has zero dives on it, never even been wet. I have no idea where the cables are but if I find them they are with the sale.
I've never sold dive gear on a forum, mostly just ebay, but I'm tired of their fees. I have no idea what the going rate is on this stuff, so feel free to make an offer via PM. I'll take pics and put them up here later, just want to see if this stuff is worth trying to sell. I might use it for a partial trade for a Nikon SLR with Ikelite housing.
Thanks

BTW, the Gekko is part of console, but I'm keeping the pressure gauge so there is no wrist strap. But if you have a Suunto console it should bolt right up. I think.

What are you asking for the Suunto Gekko? I too have a wife that is not as nuts about diving as myself. I'm also wondering about the price of you D6? Is it metalic or black wrist ban.
Thanks
Ron

What are you asking for the Suunto Gekko? I too have a wife that is not as nuts about diving as myself. I'm also wondering about the price of you D6? Is it metalic or black wrist ban.
Thanks
Ron

Hey Ron I got your PM's. I'll send you pics of the Gekko. The 2 D6's I put on Ebay since there wasn't much interest here. But they are the black vinyl strap.

very interested on your d6 please pm me for pics and how much would you like for it.

thanks.
tebs

Back
Top Bottom