Dive in TWO of the best destinations in Indonesia - Komodo AND Alor! - with Arenui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arenui

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dive in TWO of the best destinations in Indonesia - Komodo AND Alor! And what other dive trip can you go on where you will dive in TWO different oceans - the Indian and Pacific?!

Be amazed by the diversity of diving and scenery on this 13 night cruise in September 2015. Komodo National Park offers drift dives with manta rays, pinnacle dives with sharks and thousands of schooling fish, reef dives with turtles, night dives with weird and wonderful critters. And don't forget you also get the chance to meet the last living dinosaur, the Komodo Dragon. Then cruise east with us to Alor. Visit a traditional Abui Tribe and experience the spectacular muck diving of Alor. Drift along a reef entirely covered in anemones and watch the local children dive down to say hi underwater while wearing their homemade googles. Before finishing the cruise on the island of Flores, watch an erupting volcano from the comfort of our 5 star sky lounge.

Be quick and grab one of our LAST MINUTE CABINS that have become available on Arenui The Boutique Liveaboard. Contact us now on: info@thearenui.com

Read more about the cruise at The Arenui Boutique Liveaboard "ALOR-KOMODO" 14 Day/13 Night Labuanbajo-Maumere Cruise or visit the special Facebook event/cruise page at 27.Sep Komodo Cruise | Facebook and read more on Dive Komodo in Style with the Arenui Boutique Liveaboard.

From our online photo gallery Arenui the Boutique Liveaboard - Images of Indonesia, our Vessel and Underwater you can see that the Arenui is the most luxurious dive Liveaboard currently operating in Asia.

With 22 crew serving a maximum of 16 guests, we aim to make your cruise a truly relaxing and first-class experience. Don’t just take our word for it! Read post-trip feedback from our former (and often repeater) guests at: Arenui the Boutique Liveaboard - Feedback

Been on the Arenui twice already and going back for a third time Dec 2015 and it is the best!!! Would highly recommend it (and no they don't pay me, I am just a big fan).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Snoobles :) Looking forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

We are going on the manta cruise next year! Used my miles for some awesome first class redemptions there and back. Only 11 months to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow! That will be a great way to start (and end) your holidays! Looking forward to welcoming you onboard next year :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom