Dive Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would add an on-line magazine, Undercurrent (undercurrent.org) For a very modest annual subscription you get a monthly on line edition, about 20 pages, as well as a mid month update ( 5 to 8 pages) You also get their Chapbook on line, hundreds of pages of reviews of dive centers, boats and resorts by fellow divers. And they do not have ads- so they are totally independent. Check out the web site for more info. I don't own it- but am a long time subscriber. On the web site they have a great book section too, with reviews and if you buy through them they donate their profit to reef conservation and restoration.
DivemasterDennis

I've got sport diver and scuba diver but also have subscribed to dive magazine as a free app for my smart phone. Pretty cool app so far. Magazines just at my finger tips anytime I want. Its a UK magazine but kind of interesting to get the views from across the pond.

Last edited:
I live in Europe and really enjoy the British magazine Diver. It's always got a whole lot to read on a huge variety of subjects, talks a lot about many places not terribly expensive for some one based in Europe. It talks a lot about diving the seas around Ireland and the UK too, but that's frequently prefectly good for anyone diving cool/cold water seas.

I have been subscribing to California Diver for a year and really like it. Alert Diver is the best. Underwater Journal for on line. Check out the Book and Media Review section of scubaboard. someone just put up a list of dozens of dive mags.

Dive Training and after the high regard from this site I went and signed up for the online version of undercurrent! It's packed full of good stuff..

Mike

Back
Top Bottom