Dive Master Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the feedback To my questions. I agree with the advice and will heed it.

I was diving with my LDS a few weekends ago while they were doing OW cert dives, there was the instructor and six students and a DM finishing his training. He has been diving at least 10 years and just watching him as he constantly had to chase and pull down students as they lost neutral buoyency and started to pop to the surface. He would bring one down, do a flip and chase the next.

I figured out then you need some good skills which comes with practice and time to keep up with all that.

It is pretty easy to dive in the pool. When you hit a cold lake with poor vis and a 7mm suit for the first time all things change. I have been going with them every weekend and tagging along during the cert dives and you are all correct, I have learned allot just by being there and watching.

thanks again

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom