Dive Ops Recommendations for the Vandenberg 12-14 May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kind of operation do you like? Do you want your hand held, a 2 tank, a long run time, valet service, small boat, big boat, do you want to sleep in late or get up at the crack of dawn and get right out there?

What kind of operation do you like? Do you want your hand held, a 2 tank, a long run time, valet service, small boat, big boat, do you want to sleep in late or get up at the crack of dawn and get right out there?

I want zero hand holding, larger tanks, early is fine, two tanks would great.

Thanks for the feedback, I like that Finz doesn't require us drive far into Key West.

Thanks for the feedback, I like that Finz doesn't require us drive far into Key West.
Or at all. They are on Stock Rock.

I was actually hoping to get out there at the end of the summer. Do you know of any ops down there that will rent out a set of doubles/allow deco on the vandy?

Don't know about doubles rental, but I've been on CC numerous times when they've allowed tec divers to run one longer deco dive while Rec divers did their two tanks dives. You probably should discuss this with them before assuming they'll let you do it

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom