Dive photos from this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics Marc, especially the Xmas tree and the Flounder.

Nice Marc..... where did you take these?
You need to hook up with Benton and do some dives out of Port Antonio, that'll blow your mind :D!

Hey Jam.
I took these in between Oracabessa and Pt. Maria.
I dived Pt Antonio once. You are right, it is very nice. Looking forward to getting back down there. Only problem with down there is that the drive is a little too long to do 2 dives and get back before dark without having to leave very early in the morning.

Those are all excellent, but my fave is pastels. Beautiful colors and compostion.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Marc I loved the pictures. I am just getting into under water photography. Just learning the tricks to under water picture taking. A person wouldn’t realize how tricky it can be. We went to Cozumel and I thought I could some good pictures but yours really put those to shame. What type of camera set up are you using?

Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Dive 'N' Dolphin:
Marc I loved the pictures.
Thanks.
I am just getting into under water photography. Just learning the tricks to under water picture taking. A person wouldn’t realize how tricky it can be. We went to Cozumel and I thought I could some good pictures but yours really put those to shame.
I am just a biginner as well. I just started shooting only a few months ago and to be honest, all the tips I got here has really helped tremendously. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The folks here are very generous with their time and knowlege.
Also, practice, practice, practice...
What type of camera set up are you using?
It's a Sony DSCS60. It was a camera I had and decided to see if they made an cases for it. Luckily Ikelite did, but to this day, I haven't found anyone else that uses it to shoot under water.
The camera falls a bit short of features that most of the preferred cameras have, but I figured it would be good enough for me to find out if I would really like shooting pics under water, which I do. At some point in the near future, I'll be doing an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom