Dive plan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison once bubbled...
I know of no documented CNS hits at an exposure of 1.6 or below within NOAA's single exposure limits where 1.6 has not been previously exceeded. I know of no documented CNS hits at an exposure of 1.4 or below within NOAA's single exposure limits regardless of previous exposure.
If any of you know of a verifiable CNS hit within those exposure limits please cite it.
Thanks,
Rick

One of the recent deaths in FL I think. I'll try to look it up. It was the one in Ginie or Little river. I'll check the IUCRR site. There was also a blurb in the NACD paper. I don't know if any are verified, they are all drownings. But there are some that drown while they are convulsing.

Little River EAN32 max depth 104 ft max ppo2 1.33 ata. Victem convulsed. This is not proof of O2 tox but it sure looks like it to me.

One non-deco dive the previous day on EAN26 in Peacock

Especially where factors such as heavy exertion or cold may be present it makes no sense to push ppo2 or any other limits.

BTW, Wendy was there so maybe she can add something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom