Dive Planned for Oct/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottfiji:
hey rick, thanks for the invite
what ever happened with your malaga cove dive? (the one I told to you change to marineland or malibu) - scott

Scott,
I did a dive report in the Lexy Oct. Dive Report thread. We changed spots, like you suggested, and dove Marineland. I will be going back there. The last couple dives I have done, haven't been that great. Marineland was well worth diving. We went to the left and explored the reef system there. Thanks for the info on Marineland.

Rick

aenokea:
Rick,

Any more dive details yet? I may be interested in going, but I won't know if I can until Thursday.

-Z

Hi aenokea,
I can be there at 8:00am sat morning. I am waiting for a definite answer from one of my dive buddy's, also. You can PM me as soon as you find out if you can go. If my friend doesn't go, and if you don't, I will, more than likely, be diving down south this weekend, maybe Marineland again, or down to Laguna. By the way, how is the diving up there by you? I may even come up that way. Well, let me know.

Talk to you later, Rick

Our plans are changed. Please see Old Marineland thread.

Thanks, Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom