Dive protocols & mix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

omar

Contributor
Reaction score
Qualifier: This is not a DIR thread (pro or con) if you want to discuss the DIR stuff take it some where else. If it starts to go that way I will ask a moderator to move it!

Mike,

Trimix: (O2/He/other)
300’ --> 12/60/28
500’ --> 7/80/13

Heliox:
300’ --> 12/88
500’ --> 7/93

I would be most interested in the US and French stuff (and any others that in your judgement & experience are noteworthy or significant).

omar

Hey Thanks Omar for moving your thread, I was starting to get lost in the other thread.

Thanks for the info it will greatly help me narrow down the available material you need.

Talk with you soon, I will post you when I complete my research.

Mike

Looking forward to what should be a very interesting and enlightening discussion.

Sam

P.S. Actually the only reason I'm posting is to receive the automated response emails. This a thread I think I can learn alot from. :)

Hey Omar, just wanted to drop a line and let you know I have not forgotten you.

In reply to Blacknet the responce is a polite not really, some of the information is in the USN manual but it is generic in most cases and in others statements are made based on an assumed level of knowledge. that was a good try but no cigar.

Back to Omar, I have been reviewing the data from the UK, France, Italy, and the US and I have been comparing the data to one another and found some conflicting data between different Countries. I will post the info as soon as I am done Compiling the Data.

mike

Hey Omar this is the begining of the information you requested.

DCIEM No. 97-R-68 "Development of CUMA HEo2 Decompression Tables Final Report" dated September 1997 by: R.Y. Nishi and M.R.N. Warlow

Defence and civil Institute of Environmental Medicine
1133 Sheppard Avenue West, P.O. Box 2000
North York, Ontario
Canada M3M 3B9

This report give excellent information on dive tables for HEO2 from 10 Meters to 81 Meters, Great info and alot of data to support it.

I am still putting the rest of your request together will post it as soon as I can.

Mike Rainone
Sat Rat

Back
Top Bottom