Dive Quest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Lursxt. I am looking to dive the 4:30 dive at Epcot on Sunday, but I'm wondering if there's a way to get a discount... I've heard they give pretty large discounts for groups?

I just booked Dive Quest today. With AAA discount, it came to $148.75 instead of the $175 and they did not ask for my AAA membership number. If you have a large enough group, you can book your own dive which would be after the 4:30pm & 5:30pm dives. When I was looking into this around October, they quoted me a flat rate of $1000 for a max of 12 divers. Dive Quest has gone up $25 since then so that may have changed slightly also.

NAUI is a co-sponsor of the program, if you have any NAUI certs, they'll give you a discount, but you have to ask them when you book & show the card

Sounds like I need to call them back and ask for the AAA discount! I am booked on the 4:30 dive Sunday. :D

I just booked Dive Quest today. With AAA discount, it came to $148.75 instead of the $175 and they did not ask for my AAA membership number. If you have a large enough group, you can book your own dive which would be after the 4:30pm & 5:30pm dives. When I was looking into this around October, they quoted me a flat rate of $1000 for a max of 12 divers. Dive Quest has gone up $25 since then so that may have changed slightly also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom