Dive report: Alona Beach, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

funkyspelunker:
Great Trip Report, I went with Atlantis Divers and had a great experience. The owner Kurt was a nice guy (owns Safety Stop bar/restaurant) and took me around topside as well.

I wrote a trip report on my site and there is a gallery below of photos from the PI. Moalboal is a great place too.

FS

Great report and really good pics. I wish I had time to visit Bohol and dive there. Makes a good excuse to come back though :D

midwestdvr

midwestdvr:
Great report and really good pics. I wish I had time to visit Bohol and dive there. Makes a good excuse to come back though :D

midwestdvr

Well I'm all set. October 28 - Nov. 1, diving with Phil. Divers (without the paradise).

clgsamson:
Well I'm all set. October 28 - Nov. 1, diving with Phil. Divers (without the paradise).

When in Bohol, could you please ask the divemasters on the condition of Cervera Shoals, between Pamilacan and Alona Beach? A great photo dive site for wide angle or macro, plenty of sea snakes and strong currents meaning a good place for large schools.

Dive Safe

415Gem:
Jonix...It`s been kind of hard getting intouch with Aquaventure. I went to website but there contact us menu doesn`t work. Filled out all info and won`t submit. I am kind of nervous that Aquaventure might be sold out on Oct.7th weekend. What do you think? Kind regards Kevin

try calling these numbers:
Aquaventure Makati Office: (632)8992831 or (632)8957932
Aquaventure Reef Club, Anilao (mobile phone): +639189291648 Ask for Femia or Bongskee and tell them you were referred by Caloy Samson that should do it :D

referral lang naman parekoy :wink:

di ko pa na try kung may discount hehehe

actually the people there are ARC are very friendly and i noticed they go out of their way to know your name di lang yung usual na "sir", it's gonna be "sir jag"...they're very nice and easy to deal with

I will bro. Better still if i can post a few pix, that is if Cervera Shoals is in the dive sked though. I guess if I can post a pic(s), that would surely make you wanna come back here or if not, make you daydream or long for to dive here again huh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom