Dive report - scubaboards "C.S.I" dive team - Blue Heron Bridge Sunday Dec 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great dive today at Blue Heron Bridge!

I did learn a few things:
1. cyberfed is a good dive buddy, and arrives prepared with extra weights. (especially helpful when you've forgotten your weights at home- thanks!)
2. tcarpjr is a party animal... I happen to know he hopped from one ScubaBoard cookout to another one further south! :cool:
3. Shcubasteve and I wear about the same size shoe, and dive sock :wink: And he's a helluva photographer.
4. You never know WHAT you're going to find on a dive! That was an unexpected dose of reality!

Thanks to everyone who came out, and especially the couple who brought lots of food, and didn't even get to dive due to being tied up giving statements to police. You guys are a couple of troopers!

Steve- I think your next task is to label the group photo... I can't remember half of the group's names!

Great video, Cyberfed. It gives me something to share with my family.

Tom
Hopefully, up until the last image :wink:

I was there on Sunday, but I dove the east span. Heard about the west span issues.

I would have stopped in to say hi to everyone, but I needed to get home and get ready for Scuba Jenny's party.

I did a quick drive by of the area you all were in, and saw the police tape at your backs... alas, I needed to get the gear taken care of, lunch cooked, showers taken and off to the "other" party.

Hope to meet up next time :cool2:

So, I dont remember everyone's names, but here goes.... From Left to Right.

CHipper, Mike Wood, ???, Mike (last name??lol), Fed,???,??? Lisa F, Tom D, Front row, Bill F, Steve Wood

Attachments

• PICT0106.jpg
    PICT0106.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 56
Except for the body - I would love to dive that area! Here in New England, we are digging out from a huge ice storm. I was fortunate and both of my houses did not lose power for more than about 12 hours. Some people up here have been without electricity since Thursday night. Saturday was a high of about 18 degrees. Makes me wish for warmer weather!

I have been finalizing my plans and will be down in that area for 4 days Jan 19-22. I am planning on JDC for 19th, but am currently open for the other days. Are there those who would be interested in this dive one of those days? I will need tanks and weights, but will have all other gear! Other suggestions would be most appreciated!

Bob

If you find your way up to central/north Florida I know some great springs you might enjoy. If you do end up setting up a big trip in South Florida let me know I'll drive down for a good dive!

Back row, fourth from left is Mike Batteau (glockdiver). Back row, blue windbreaker is Tom Carpenter (tcarpjr)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom