Sold! Dive Rite Goodman Handmount with Universal QRM

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyWombat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dive Rite Goodman Handmount with Universal QRM for sale. Comes with:
Does not come with the bolt snap shown in the pictures.

Dive Rite's QRM system allows lights to be quickly mounted and unmounted to the Goodman handmount. Pretty much any light can be connected to the universal receiver using two zip ties, not included. The receiver then slides into the QRM mount and can be locked in place.

I bought this to use quickly for a class because the Goodman handmount for my Nanight light had not yet arrived. I needed a compatible Goodman handmount in a hurry. That class is now over and the Nanight handle arrived, so I no longer need this. There is mild wear on the corners of the receiver, as shown.

Note: Dive Rite makes a different receiver for their own lights. I believe screws connect their lights with the receiver. In this "universal" version, two zip ties are used through the pictured holes.

New price is $130.50.

Selling for $65 including shipping to the CONUS. The buyer will also be responsible for PayPal fees. Price is firm.

Attachments

• dr10.jpg
    dr10.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 59
  • dr6.jpg
    dr6.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 48
  • dr2.jpg
    dr2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 47
  • dr4.jpg
    dr4.jpg