For Sale Dive Rite Nomad sidemount rig (jet fins and reel too)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ProfessorxJosh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dive Rite Nomad Sidemount rig.
Rig has served me well but I have too many Sidemount systems and don't use this one enough. It was my first rig I really liked it. Size is medium/large I think. I am 5'7" and 190 at the time of using it. Has plenty of room for adjusting. It comes with two 2lbs weights on the chest harness. I can pull them off if you don't want them but it would be easier to leave em on. I used them for trim. I also had two 2lbs on my shoulders as well but those have been taken off.
Bungee set up is just a standard loop bungee but can also include ring bungee's if preferred.. Has paracord connected to make it easier to grab when suiting up. This is an awesome rig! Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $325 shipped to low 48. I will be in FL at the end of this month and can bring it along also for a lesser price too.

ALSO FOR SALE
Scuba Pro Jet Fins x3- $60 shipped
Have 3 fins. Wondering why i have 3? I lost one trying to be cool in Cozumel doing front flips off the boat. So I ordered a second set of small fins totaling 3 fins.
Two fins don't have straps but the one does come with a spring strap. All fins are in good shape and plenty of life left in them. SIZE LARGE. Asking $60 shipped for all 3 to the lower 48 or can deliver for lesser price.

Reels and parts
Hollis Pathfinder reel: $30 shipped lower 48
Selling 3 reels and some parts. Bought these off someone off someone on Facebook but only wanted one of them. Wanting $23/piece shipped for $60 shipped for all to the lower 48.
Not sure how much line they'll hold. But they feel pretty durable and the one I have been using works well. They lock/unlock by loosening the silver "bolt" in the middle of the reel. It works well. The other one is similar to the Larry Green reel. Could use a thicker lock bolt. Asking $60 obo for all or can deliver. Thanks!

I'm interested in the seeker reel what version is it 200' 400' or 800'?

I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom