Dive Rite SS plate with Oxycheq 30lbs mach V extreme wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndemeis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Due to life changes I am selling a new Dive Rite SS back plate with an Oxycheq mach V extreme 30lbs wing. Also comes with Dive Rite basic harness and SS straps, oxycheq DIR knife, XS scuba weight pockets and sex bolts for the wing. All of this is new and unused. Asking $450 shipped to lower 48 states. I can take more pics if you would like as well.

P1010597.jpgP1010598.jpg

I am sure you want to keep it together, but if you decide to break it up, I would be interested in the wing.:D

I am sure you want to keep it together, but if you decide to break it up, I would be interested in the wing.:D

Yea I would like to. But if I can't sell I am willing to sell it by piece by piece. Shoot me a PM with an offer.

So just selling the wing as the rest is sold pending payment. Asking $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48

I'll take it. PM sent.

---------- Post added January 4th, 2016 at 01:39 AM ----------

Whoops, misread the year

Back
Top Bottom