Dive Rite Transpac Harness, Any oppinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2degrees

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I hope I made the right choice. I just purchased one for my wife. She said she like the fit better that the fit of the hybrid.

I love my transpac very comfortable and slight adjustments can be made to your set up very easily for dive specific needs ie add butt plate for sidemount etc.

Once you get all the adjustments rite,like the shoulder straps and the little"houses" on the side and it gets broke in I think you will be very satisfied.

I hope I made the right choice. I just purchased one for my wife. She said she like the fit better that the fit of the hybrid.

I am sure that she will be pleased with the Transpac. I've dove both the Transplate and Transpac. Both are great. I am currently diving the Transplate. Dive Rite makes good stuff. What wing did you get?

Last edited:
We went with the hog 32 single wing. Every one mentioned fitting. What should we look for when fitting the BCD

Good video. After watching that one we searched for some more. All sort of great videos. Once again thank you for the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom