Dive Shop in Frankfurt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DomaNitrogen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi;

I am going to Frankfurt for work a couple of days. And I would like to buy some dive gear Suite and some accessories. I will be staying in Offenbach. Also if there is a DIR oriented shop in the area

Any help is great :)

Hi;

I am going to Frankfurt for work a couple of days. And I would like to buy some dive gear Suite and some accessories. I will be staying in Offenbach. Also if there is a DIR oriented shop in the area

Try this...and google for others

Dive Shops Germany

Hi;

Try this one too.

Germany Scuba Diving Directory

They have diving in Germany? Where? I was stationed there for a while, but never saw a dive shop. Thanks, for the links.

I learned to dive while stained in Germany...its HUGE there...every lake is like a NASCAR race...full of divers.
Several shops in Frankfurt but i found the prices went down when you got out of the city. Almost every descent size town has a LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom