Dive shop in Sydney?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seastarr2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for a good dive shop in Sydney? I need to buy good quality children's mask and snorkel that will fit for an extended stay in the Whitsundays? Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi, sydney is a big place so where will you be staying and that will help in suggesting a few good dive shops.

If you are on the Northern side, definitely recommend Plunge Diving (176 Sydney Road, Fairlight). Not far from Manly..... Great team working there, wide range of products.

Sorry, I am staying in The Rocks. Thanks. I might try to go to manly tomorrow so I can look around there too. thanks

The Rocks, cool - hope you get to be there for a sunday to go to the Markets.

While in the city, go to Gowlings building,(opposite the QVB) a short walk away, and they have a dive shop on one of the floors where you can buy gear.

Otherwise, go see Robin or Liam at Bondi Dive at 192 Bondi Road, the bus stop is right in front. Its a couple of hundred yards before the beach so dont go all the way to the beach.

a bit out of the city, Manly Dive at Manly, catch a ferry at circular quay to Manly, cross the road and walk less than 100mtrs and go see one of Tricky's people.

i can recommend more - but you getter further out of the city then.

hi almity wife and scuba_katt,

i am going to Sydney in the beginning of November and wondering if i can buy Draeger's Oxysensor for Dolphin (SCR rebreather) there.

do any of you living down there know where to buy it? i 'll stay near Darling Harbor.

ken chung ar

ken, the best advice i can give you is to go to www.diveoz.com.au and go to the rebreather thread... these guys will definately be able to help you and i know a few suppliers hang out on this site also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom