Dive Shops in Malta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Marc

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I literally just returned from Slovakia (I left just after Malta). To answer your question, yes I found a few dive shops in Malta. In the end, we bought everything from Lino and his family at their warehouse. We purchased two BARE wetsuits, new fins, booties, a mask, and a few technical gadgets that I can't even name. The family was very helpful and even gave us restaurant recommendations. We went to Gozo on Saturday afternoon and stopped by your shop, but it was unfortunately closed. It's too bad we didn't get a chance to meet you, but at least the bay was a nice and relaxing place to take a coffee break. The next time we hope to dive from there.

Cheers

Sylvie

hello everyone,
i'm interested in buying a stinger. do you know any dive shops in Mata where i can find it? thank you so much

Hi, I'm looking for a retailer in Valletta for Apollo bio fins....can anyone help?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom