Dive Sites Within 2 Hrs of Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not a very nice man to someone who tells my sun that he is not welcome because she has personal problems. I was very polite to those people as well as to every one who knows me so this is a false statement.

I am not a very nice man to someone who tells my sun that he is not welcome because she has personal problems. I was very polite to those people as well as to every one who knows me so this is a false statement.

I find it hard to believe that Tina would tell your son that he is not welcome because she is having personal problems. I have been at the quarry often enough and seen many children (12 and over that is) who Tina was gladly willing to accept the entry fee. Tina rarely has contact with her guests beyond the entrance gate so I think it rare that any personal problem she may have been having would have impacted your stay at her quarry.

Tina has been nothing but gracious to me every time I have visited her quarry. She remembers everybody by face and most by name. I, for one, am glad that Tina and her family tolerate us on her land and allow us to use her quarry.

There must be more to this story, than being relayed here.

I find it hard to believe that Tina would tell your son that he is not welcome because she is having personal problems. I have been at the quarry often enough and seen many children (12 and over that is) who Tina was gladly willing to accept the entry fee. Tina rarely has contact with her guests beyond the entrance gate so I think it rare that any personal problem she may have been having would have impacted your stay at her quarry.

Tina has been nothing but gracious to me every time I have visited her quarry. She remembers everybody by face and most by name. I, for one, am glad that Tina and her family tolerate us on her land and allow us to use her quarry.

There must be more to this story, than being relayed here.

I agree, I'm always suprised she remembers my name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom