Dive Table calculator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd second/third Table Tutor from Scubatoys - Even if you are learning with your instructor, it will help keep your skills tuned. It has NAUI, PADI, SSI, and Navy tables in it - I still use it occassionally just to make sure I don't forget things...

Aloha, Tim

Do it right! The only dumb question is the one not asked. Just add up the dives logged by the fish who came back to you. Stay wet and safe.
Still holding my nose. Pete

Just order the Dive Tutor from Scuba Toys. It will do more to teach you how to read and understand the different tables. It doesn't have the DCIEM tables but it does just about everything else. I work with it about an hour a week just to stay sharp. The missing surface interval problems eat my lunch sometimes. Being able to switch between basic tables, Navy, Nitrox 32 and 36 and a couple of others makes it a great learning tool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom