dive trip to Gensan, Mindanao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We would get you out Mike...:D

Surely you guys can find trouble to stir :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: without going to Jolo ...Although now that I think about it...I might join Pakman's rescue crew just to see what the diving is like down there...

nah, i'll be the hostage negotiator. and the proceeds i get will be donated to SB as donation from PPD, so that all BP members would be in RED !!!

:D

Kupu:
Surely you guys can find trouble to stir :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: without going to Jolo ...Although now that I think about it...I might join Pakman's rescue crew just to see what the diving is like down there...
according to gordy there's a sunken galleon there somewhere with a crapload of gold... if you do find it, pray you have enough air to swim to davao below the surface though hehehehe

Jag

Kupu:
.I might join Pakman's rescue crew just to see what the diving is like down there...

In seriousness, it is a shame about the secuirty situation in Jolo (Sulu province). You figure that that chain of islands basically goes right up to Borneo to where Sipidan is. There's gotta be some amazing diving there...

I vote for Pao to make a trip down there and negotiate with the Abu Sayyaf to open a dive resort there... tell them rich foreigners with expensives equipment would come... no need for them to sail over to Malaysian waters for hostages...

Ph_locator_armm.png

pakman:
I vote for Pao to make a trip down there and negotiate with the Abu Sayyaf to open a dive resort there... tell them rich foreigners with expensives equipment would come... no need for them to sail over to Malaysian waters for hostages...

k, i will revert to you the update after 5 years time.:14:

Thanks for sharing

or the Abu Sayyaf should start a liveaboard trip and call it "RAID Sipidan" trip! "reenact the infamouse hostage taking raid on Sipidan Island" "carry toy AK47's, dress like muslim pirates, and scare some fat european vacationers on Sipidan sh!tless"

Back
Top Bottom