Dive with Sea Lions in Niagara Falls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Fish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I thought I would mention something that I did last month that was a blast.

The Aquarium in Niagara Falls has a program where you can dive in their 100,000 gallon saltwater pool with Sea lions and their handler. It was a lot of fun. They are really neat, like underwater dogs. It is the only program like it in the world, so I am told.

Anyway, it was fun, especially if you like animals.

Sounds great. How much?

That sounds really cool.. Maybe I will look into that for a summer adventure.

Fish

My LDS looked into that.. It sounded like a lot of fun.. Until we found out that they were going to charge us US$100 per diver. I like animals (especially sea lions).. But that price just wasn't in the budget..

I went with a group so I can't speak to the price but I think it normally is around $100. However, with all that they put into it, I thought that it was a good deal. The dive shop in Niagara Falls was Captain Bills .The guy's name was Elby. It was arranged through my LDS Colt Creek Diving in Newmarket.

It is a first rate program and they really care about the animals. It was not like a zoo. The sea lions really enjoyed the interaction too. Even when we were leaving, one of them climbed up by the exit for more attention. I am going to do it again in the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom