Diver,/Army Blackhawk pilot downed in Iraq, makes it back to diving despite disability...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Army Blackhawk helicopter pilot Tammy Duckworth, now U.S. Senator, was a diver prior to being shot down in Iraq. Thanks to the tenacity and actions of her crew she survived to get back in the water as a diver later with Diveheart for the first time since her injury. Helping veterans get back in the game is what we do. We could use your help.... info@diveheart.org or call 630-964-1983
#Veterans #disability #amputee #army #blackhawkhelicopter #Iraq #freedom #scubadiver #hope #healing #Senate #love
Making memories since 2001. Diveheart remembers the first time we got U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth in the water as a scuba diver since she was shot down as a Blackhawk helicopter pilot in Iraq
Tammy Duckworth with Diveheart WGN News

YOUTUBE.COM
Tammy Duckworth with Diveheart WGN News
While director for the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs, Tammy Duckworth joined Divehea

I also am a Vietnam Veteran, former U.S. Air Force Pararescueman, and diver since 1959. I will be calling you next week to talk about a technique for underwater swimming that I feel would help amputees a lot, such as Senator Duckworth. It involves reconfiguring the diver, and introducing a new means of underwater swimming.

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom