Diverite 10W HID Bulb and Ballasts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stisinai

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a three diverite 10W HID lights. Two have bad ballasts and one has a bad bulb (I know - I need to move a good bulb to that one...) Anyway - I have seen a few old threads about where to buy replacement ballasts for these light heads but all the links are no good and I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them. Does anyone know where I can get a couple ballasts? I'm not quite ready to convert these ones to LED yet - I just did one other light and I think its great, but just not the same.
Thanks
Steve

Thank you very much! I just ordered three of them.

Your welcome. I am glad they still have them. How did you convert the one light to LED? I have a Halcyon 10W can light. Can you just swap out the light head and cord or is it more involved?

I took the lazy way out and sent it in to dive rite. They charged 350 if you send in the old light head and they replace it with the latest model with a battery connector to match all my old batteries.

I would love to know how to convert them myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

If anyone need ballast ans bulb for dive rite 500 HID
I have 2 new kit that includ bulb,ballast & reflector

just pm me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom