DiveRite SouthWest US Tech-Tour, July 25-26 Mammoth Lake, TX!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRite-SW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DiveRite SouthWest US Tech-Tour, July 25-26 Mammoth Lake, TX!

Be a part of Dive Rite's third annual Tech-Tour season as we dive across America hosting two-day dive workshops at local quarries, springs and lakes.

We are hosting our next SouthWest US event at Mammoth Lake Scuba Park in Lake Jackson TX on July 25 & 26. This is the same location as one of our last year's extremely-well received Tech-Tours, and this one will be even better.

At these events, we offer clinics/workshops and in-water tryouts on the complete line of Dive Rite gear including TransPacs, Transplates, EXP wings, regulators, Nomad Expedition Rig, the 905 Drysuit and LED & HID lights. New product and O2ptima rebreather clinics will also be held throughout the day. This is a great opportunity to enhance your dive knowledge and check out new dive gear.

We do not charge an entry-fee for our events but there may be an admission-charge to a park itself. DiveRite will not be selling anything here (that's your local store's job), it's simply to help familiarize you with our products in their natural environment ... the water.

Join us for a fun weekend of new diving experiences. We'll be diving come rain or come shine! Open to all certified divers ... come see what advanced diving gear can do for you!

For more information, check our website at Technical Dive Gear Demo Day and Tryouts: Dive Rite Tech Tour or contact me here.

Thanks!
Ron

As an update, I wanted to add that Pete Nawrocky, Dive Rite's National Field Manager, will also be at the July Tech-Tour. In addition to all the other things we'll have going on, Pete will be conducting Side-Mount clinics throughout the weekend as well as sharing his many adventures in diving. If for no other reason, you need to come by and visit with him - I guarantee you'll learn something.... hint-hint-hint....

Ron,
I just want to let you know that there have been several new wrecks sunk near the pal. on the east end of the lake. There have also been a few lines run between these wrecks making it a little easier when trying out gear. Cool to see photos from last year event on the event calendar page of the Dive Rite site.

Looks like I am going to start to do cavern and intro in the next few months so I am going to need to talk to you about some gear.

Hi all -

Sounds like this event is going to be even better than I've been waiting-for! I've gotten a lot of calls/emails asking questions, and the easiest answers to most of them go something like this: "YES" .... As in: "Yes, we'll be there both Saturday and Sunday. Yes, you can dive ALL of the DiveRite equipment (assuming you're already a diver, etc). Yes, we can help you with gear and fitting questions. No, there is no additional charge for this (park fees and rebreather-experience excluded). Yes, bring the rest of your own gear (or rent from LDS). And finally, YES you WILL have a great time.

I also heard the water conditions are outstanding, and I'm anticipating a lot of folks coming out and enjoying themselves.

Cavern & IntroCave, eh Michael? You're gonna have a terrific time. Not only are doing the courses themselves a blast, but the knowledge you gain from them will help in almost any situation/environment. Looking forward to chatting with you this weekend.

Thanks!
Ron

Thanks to all that attended the Mammoth Lake DiveRite Tech-Tour. Everyone said it was a resounding success, and all had a great time.

We tried to keep track of how many folks tried on what so we could email them a picture or two in the gear, but it got so busy that we forgot to keep snapping pics. All I can say is that Pete, JoLynne and I were quite waterlogged each evening, so I guess that means we all had FUN.

We had lots of local folks and even some from over 300 miles away come for the Event. The staff and owners at Mammoth Lake couldn't have been more accommodating and gracious, "Thanks Mike & Michelle (and Michael)".

If you missed this Event, we're doing it all over again August 1 & 2 at Clear Springs Scuba Park (Terrell TX).

Thanks!
Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom