DiveRite Transplate harness, size Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for sale a set of Dive Rite Transplate harness. It is a litt more than years old. It has about 40 dives with single tank only. Last use was about May of 2011. Since then, I have switched to basic harness due to GUE requirement. The webbing is in exellent condition, and they have NOT been cut. I rinsed my gears very througoutly after each use. No discolor of any kind.

I am asking for $60 shipped in lower states.

Note, I think this Transplate harness is of the older version. The waist strap 1 continous piece of webbing. It has 2 pairs of D-rings on the should straps. The picture only show one pairs of D-ring because they were what used, but this package comes woth both pair.

IMG_0876.jpg

From top to bottom:
Outside: Shoulder pads
Center: shoulder webbing (uncut), two glides to hold own webbing ends, velcro equipment keeper, glides & 45 degree D-Ring
Middle: quick release straps with connecting plate & glides (connects between shoulder webbing to waist webbing), waist strap buckle
Buttom: Waist webbing & 2 straight D-Ring & slides

Not in picture: 2nd pair of should D-ring.

transplate harness

Up for sale a set of Dive Rite Transplate harness. It is a litt more than years old. It has about 40 dives with single tank only. Last use was about May of 2011. Since then, I have switched to basic harness due to GUE requirement. The webbing is in exellent condition, and they have NOT been cut. I rinsed my gears very througoutly after each use. No discolor of any kind.

I am asking for $60 shipped in lower states.

Note, I think this Transplate harness is of the older version. The waist strap 1 continous piece of webbing. It has 2 pairs of D-rings on the should straps. The picture only show one pairs of D-ring because they were what used, but this package comes woth both pair.

View attachment 121252

From top to bottom:
Outside: Shoulder pads
Center: shoulder webbing (uncut), two glides to hold own webbing ends, velcro equipment keeper, glides & 45 degree D-Ring
Middle: quick release straps with connecting plate & glides (connects between shoulder webbing to waist webbing), waist strap buckle
Buttom: Waist webbing & 2 straight D-Ring & slides

Not in picture: 2nd pair of should D-ring.

Hi This is john. Is this Item still available and will you consider shipping to the Philippines? I will pay for the shipping costs if you will consider. Normally it is done thru USPS International Mail and a flat rate small package will be around 30$ I think.

Thanks and best regards

John

Sorry John. It's sold.

Back
Top Bottom